My Support Space
My Support Space is a free, safe, secure and confidential online resource provided by Victim Support designed to help you manage the impact that crime has had on you. These support resources are also appropriate for victims and survivors of abuse.
My Support Space contains interactive guides covering a range of topics such as sleep, trauma, difficult emotions and wellbeing. Each guide contains videos, techniques, activities and tips, and can be completed at your own pace.
You can also create an online diary, find useful resources and request direct support.
Create your free account here
- Catholic Safeguarding Advisory Service
- The Church Of England Safeguarding
- The Church in Wales Safeguarding
- The Church Society – What is Spiritual Abuse?
- Citizens Advice
- Ministry of Justice: Code for Victims
- My Support Space - Victim Support's online platform containing interactive guides
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood
- Royal College of Psychiatrists: post-traumatic stress disorder
- Rape Crisis
- The Survivors Trust
- Survivors UK
- Survivors Voices
- Why me?
- Victim Support